New Year is the best time to start a new life. How many of you have decided that you would do things differently this new 2018 year? I am one of them. So starting today we are going to have a blog, where we will share not only articles related to interior design, home decor and printing, but we will also have some motivational articles. We know how hard it is to keep up with everything that is going on in the life, that’s why from time to time we want to share with you some tips: business and life related.
Let’s start this year with the habit to actually be a doer. I came up with 6 ways to build this habit, which have already helped me in life, and, yes, I still follow them.
- Don’t wait for perfect circumstances. Never. While you are waiting for perfect circumstances, you will never start doing things. There are always either market has fallen or too much competition. Perfect circumstances and perfect time don’t exist. Here and now is the best place and time for start doing things you always wanted. In other words, do it now!
- You always wanted to start working out, start selling your paintings, learn Italian? Stop procrastinate. Go to the gym today, register on Ebay and upload your products, open YouTube and search for free Italian video lessons.
- If you have an idea that you believe in, start making steps to make it happen. Albert Einstein once said: “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” Don’t be afraid to make a mistake. You will be able to solve it, when you face it. You will become more educated and experienced on the subject, while you are looking for a solution.
- Some people wait for inspiration, for example to write something. It may never come if you do nothing. Take a pen or your laptop and start writing whatever comes to your mind. Inspiration will come.
- Live in the present moment. Stop regretting about your past: what you had to do and never did; stop worrying about your future. My one of the favorite verses in the Bible that inspires me so much is “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own” (Matthew 6:34). Live the present moment and do everything you can today to reach your goal tomorrow, in a week, in a year.
- Stop wasting your time on things that don’t matter. Stop scrolling your Instagram and Facebook timeline, making appearance that you are busy with something. Dedicate special time in your hectic schedule to that and you will see that you became more productive.
This list may be longer, depending on the needs of each of you. Share with us what have you decided to do differently this year, and we will make a separate post with the tips from our customers and followers.
Have a great New 2018 Year full of blessings and interior decoration inspirations!